MEMBERSHIPS - PERSONAL TRAINING - NUTRITION
CONNECTION: CORPORATE HEALTH - "BLOG FEED"

August 7, 2013

CONNECTION: BOOTCAMP REVIEW

DEANNA IBITSON


I had the pleasure of attending one of Deanna’s boot camps, and I must admit that I was quite impressed with both Deanna’s professionalism and human touch that she brings to her work. As someone who doesn’t participate regularly in standardized exercise programs, I was feeling at least somewhat trepidatious coming into the whole experience.

However, despite being in a group setting, Deanna’s calm and methodical approach helped me to feel both un-rushed and on the same page as everyone else throughout the whole program. Thank you for making my first foray into the boot camp experience totally stress free and in fact even quite enjoyable!

"I look forward to paying your class another visit again soon!”


-Neil, Vancouver


( CONNECTION: CORPORATE HEALTH / REVIEW ).
( DEANNA IBITSON / TRAINER ).