MEMBERSHIPS - PERSONAL TRAINING - NUTRITION
CONNECTION: CORPORATE HEALTH - "BLOG FEED"

April 5, 2017

$100 BEST BUY CERTIFICATE



SUPER TAILA

The Story:
My daughter Taila and I were getting out of my car at the parking lot for Best Buy in Lansdowne shopping center in richmond around 10:30 yesterday.

As we get out of the car we hear "Stop Him!!!" "Thief!!!"‎ - we look and see someone running with members of the Best Buy staff chasing behind.

I tell Taila to stay "here" and I start running to catch the thief. I am getting closer and closer to the suspect (he knows this) when he throws the two Apple Air Books into a small hedge along the Lansdowne parking lot. Probably hoping I would stop chasing him.

I catch up to the suspect/thief and grab him (land a punch) as he gets into a getaway car which speeds off. I couldn't hang on any longer as they drive away but - I get the first part of the license plate number.

Here is the Kicker:
I turn around and Taila is right behind me!
A nine year old girl helped chase down a thief and retrieve two new Apple Air Books that were being stolen. $3,500 each!‎

Aftermath:
The Best Buy and Lansdowne Security were great. They gave Taila and I a $100 Best Buy card. I included the picture. Taila is brave and fast...


( Jody Cranston / Proud Dad ).
( Taila / Super Hero ).